Thursday, May 8, 2008

Leilani's Love Springs Eternal Kit **FREEBIE**

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to offer my first freebie scrap kit called "Love Springs Eternal".

** I've decided to ALWAYS offer this as a freebie...so ENJOY!! :) **

This kit includes:

8 textured papers
4 envelopes (each envelope is made of two parts, so you can add journal or note papers to your creations)
4 doodles
4 glitter-colored butterflies
4 buckled ribbons
4 flowers
4 flower wreaths
1 heart chain
1 chrome heart



Papers



Elements

2 comments:

Debbie Lopez said...

I leave for a month and come back and your all makin kits WTH... I love them all!! I have the CS3 also and can't figure out how to put a plain paper on the board! lmao...Good job g/f...Debbie Debz

Slow said...

Thank you very much for sharing