Friday, July 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged

You've been tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Leilani at Napolei Scraps and Aurien at Distinctively Auri

7 facts about lil ol’ me!!

1. I'm addicted to Soap Operas

2. I went to Las Vegas for the first time last year and had alot of fun. Even managed to get a stalker to follow me around scary! LOL

3. I am a very friendly and easy person to get along with.

4. I am a shopaholic that needs therapy lol

5. I love to go clubbing with my sisters and friends!

6. Oh I love collecting perfume and have tons of perfumes and use a different one each day:)

7. I use to be a Hula dancer when I was a bit younger lol

Now I'm tagging the following blogs:

1. Farrah’s Creations
2. Boundless Bliss Scraps
3. The Goodie Bag by Michelle
4. Scraps by Jessica
5. Distinctively Auri
6. Shadow Creationz
7. Tantrum Scraps


I’ve tagged the above girlies :)

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger { http://www.inspiredtodreamscraps.blogspot.com/ } and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Hehehe enjoy!

No comments: